Benefits of Working at W2W Commercial Flooring
Wall 2 Wall provides its full-time employees with numerous perquisites, including:
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• 401(k) Plan / Profit Sharing
• Group Health Insurance Including Vision & Dental
• A Supportive Company Culture
View Job Listings
Click on the job description listed below to learn more.
PROJECT ASSISTANT - Ogden, UT
JOB TITLE: Project Assistant
LOCATION: Ogden, UT
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
SALARY: Starting at $45,000/annually – Negotiable, based on experience
Responsibilities include assisting Sales team with the bidding process to obtain contracts for commercial flooring jobs with major General Contractors.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented, with excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel. Experience with flooring software program CF Data Systems, Structure Blue would be a plus.
- Complete sub-contract required documents and compile project submittals for each contract. Communicate on a regular basis with the General Contractors assigned Project Assistant to complete the required documents for each project.
- Procurement of flooring product for each job, including tracking shipment status and receipt of product.
- Submit monthly progress payment requests to the customer and track / follow up on payment receipt
- Work with Salesman, Project Manager and sub-contractors/Installers to help in completing Wall 2 Wall standard quality projects on time and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Clerical work, including answering phones, maintaining office equipment, ordering office supplies, receiving mail, shipping items, handling incoming mail and occasional company event coordinating.
To apply for this position please contact Brian Bisk at Brian@w2wcommercial.com
Please include a resume and identify the job title “Project Assistant, Ogden”.
Leaders in Sports Flooring
Sports flooring is a highly technical and specialized surface. Many athletic projects are very large requiring sophisticated contracting capabilities and substantial financial resources.
Follow us on LinkedIN
Wall 2 Wall Commercial Flooring Locations
LEED® provides independent, third-party verification aimed at achieving high performance in key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.